EMERGENCE prides itself on providing much-needed, high-quality services to our community. If you are interested in joining our organization, a few of the benefits we offer include:
- Exempt positions with flexible schedules
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options
- Retirement plan benefits that include 401k, Roth and Employer Match programs
- Vacation time with PTO that starts accuring on your first day, three weeks in your bank after your first year and seven paid holidays
- Other pre-tax benefits to assist you in achieving your ideal healthy lifestyle including a Flexible Savings Account, URM, and paid leave for special circumstances like Jury Duty, extended sick leave, and other events that might pop up in your life!
- A desire to provide the most up-to-date, effective, best practices in our treatment, which means we pay for trainings, workshops, continuing education, certification and licensure for our staff
- Consistent supervision, evaluations and professional growth plan development with Program Directors and our Clinical Director
- Staff that share your vision and work hard to embody the values of our organization
To apply for any of our positions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The title and location of the position you are applying for in the subject line
- Cover letter
- Three (3) references
All applicants will be required to perform a urinalysis and background check.
---Certified Medical Assistant
Salary Range: $35,000-45,000 per year
Odyssey Community Counseling is seeking a full-time Medical Assistant to assist their Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Eugene, Oregon.
Odyssey Community Counseling Program offers services to individuals who present with problems around their mental health, life issues, or relationships. Our therapists are trained in a variety of therapy models and clinicians include licensed professional counselors, licensed marriage & family therapists, and licensed clinical social workers.
The Medical Assistant will manage check-ins; take measurements of vital signs, blood pressure, weight and heart rate; and record information in clients’ Electronic Health Records following HIPAA and OAR guidelines. This position requires supporting Odyssey Community Counseling’s Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with pre-authorizations, obtaining medical records and providing clerical support such as answering the phone and scheduling.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete all required documentation involved incoordinating care on behalf of Medical Provider (including time spent on the phone and speaking to a client in person)
- Collect and document vitals, administer injections or collect UA’s as required, per Medical Provider instructions
- Monitor and review medications and coordinate refill orders for patients
- Follow-up on lab work, review results, and ensure results are accurately reflected in EHR for clients
- Schedule appointments
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Accredited Medical Assistant Program Graduate (Certification or Licensure)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Some weekday evenings required
- Computer proficiency is beneficial as records are managed electronically