EMERGENCE prides itself on providing much-needed, high-quality services to our community. If you are interested in joining our organization, a few of the benefits we offer include:
- Exempt positions with flexible schedules
- Paid Medical and Dental insurance options
- Retirement plan benefits that include 401k, Roth and Employer Match programs
- Vacation time with PTO that starts accuring on your first day, three weeks in your bank after your first year and seven paid holidays
- Other pre-tax benefits to assist you in achieving your ideal healthy lifestyle including a Flexible Savings Account/Cafeteria Plan, URM, and paid leave for special circumstances like Jury Duty, extended sick leave, and other events that might pop up in your life!
- A desire to provide the most up-to-date, effective, best practices in our treatment, which means we pay for trainings, workshops, continuing education, certification and licensure for our staff
- Consistent supervision, evaluations and professional growth plan development with Program Directors and our Clinical Director
- Staff that share your vision and work hard to embody the values of our organization
To apply for any of our positions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The title and location of the position you are applying for in the subject line
- Cover letter
- Three (3) references
All applicants must be non-smokers and will be required to perform a urinalysis and background check.
EMERGENCE Discovery and Threshold Programs are seeking a full-time Counselor in Albany
. Starting pay will range from $31,000 to $35,000 a year, depending on experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide group and individual counseling
- Conduct assessments
- Work with clients to create Treatment Plans
- Manage records and other administrative or clinical responsibilities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Some weekday evenings required
- Computer proficiency is beneficial as records are managed electronically
- Must pass urinalysis and criminal background checks
- A desire to become CADC certified.
- Bachelor's Degree and CADC I preferred OR AA with equivalent experience.