To apply to any of these positions, please send a cover letter, resume and 3 references with the title of the position you are applying for to email@example.com. All applicants must be non-smokers and able to pass a urinalysis and background check. Thank you!
All positions half-time and above include 100% paid medical/dental, 401k match, 3 weeks PTO and 7 paid holidays in the first year, and paid supervision towards licensure as well as training for CEUs.
EMERGENCE Endeavor Program
is seeking a full-time Counselor
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide group and individual counseling
- Conduct assessments
- Work with clients to create Treatment Plans
- Manage records and other administrative or clinical responsibilities.
EMERGENCE offers a competitive benefits package for employees including:
- Salaried position, commensurate on experience
- Medical and Dental insurance paid by EMERGENCE
- 401k and Employer Match program
- Paid Time Off that includes 3 weeks in the first year in addition to 7 paid holidays
- Other medical benefits (Cafeteria Plan, URM, extended leave, etc.)
- Regular paid trainings and CEUs to work towards CADC certification
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Some weekday evenings required
- Experience working with offender populations preferred
- Computer proficiency is beneficial as records are managed electronically
- Must be a non-smoker and pass urinalysis and criminal background checks
- A desire to become CADC certified.
- Bachelor's Degree and CADC I preferred OR AA with equivalent experience.