The programs offered at EMERGENCE are designed to be individualized and accommodate clients with special needs from offering weekend evening groups, for the working adult, as well as sessions in the day for those with childcare barriers.
- EMERGENCE is a strength based program that builds on client strengths to empower them towards change in the recovery process.
- EMERGENCE is low cost and provides sliding fee scales to help make treatment more affordable.
- We offer assessment services to help meet client needs and place them in the appropriate level of care, whether it be outpatient or intensive outpatient services or individual and family therapy.
- Treatment services are offered in outlying areas to make access to treatment more available to clients.
- EMERGENCE counselors collaborate with community resources in order to coordinate services with employers, physicians and courts if needed.
- EMERGENCE treatment environment is nurturing and caring as well as having supportive accountability for early recovery.